Thursday, July 9, 2009

Delicious Protein Pancake

Hi Everyone!!

Below is the receipe for my favorite pancake. I make one every morning and I love it. You will have to adjust the measurements to whatever you need but this is what works for me.

1/3 cup of oats
3/4 cup to 1 cup egg whites
1 cup blueberries or raspberries.

In a blender mix the oats and egg whites at medium speed for about 1 minute.

Pour blended mixture on a frying pan. The heat should be low (2 - 3). I spray pam on the frying pan so that is doesn't stick.

Place the fruit througout the pancake when it is on the frying pan and then cook at low temperature until it is not runny. Then flip it. I doesn't take long to cook once it is flipped so keep a close eye on it.

Eat with honey or no sugar added fruit spread. I avoid artificial sweenters so I make sure my jam is 100% natural but without added sugar.

Enjoy!! Let me know if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment